mmmmmmmmm raamatud

mmmmmmmmm raamatud

kolmapäev, 15. detsember 2010

The year 2010 is almost over. The first time in my life i feel like looking back at the year and thinking what have i learned and what have i won...and what have i lost. The year 2010 has been just...crazy. there havent been one boring moment! i am so greatful for all the places i got to visit : Turkey, Romania, USA, Serbia and Italy. i am even more greatful for all the wonderful people i have met and who have changed my life and who will be a part of it in the future !  For the inspirational conversations that i have had with them. For the amazing ideas they have gave me. For the expersince i gained and  mistakes i have made.This year feels like so much longer period, cause i have faced so many different situations. For the oppurtunity to spend so much time at home this year.  And especially greatful am i to my family : to my mom, who is always there when i need, who is my safety-net and who backs me up how ever she can. For my brother who is always on and by my side and who is my mirror and rolemodel in so many things. For my dad who always drives me where i need and comes to get me from Tallinn 4 am when i have a ear infection, who fixes my laptop and is my technical support in every other way. and then there are people who are different kind of family for me: Helen and Kristjan! i cant even count the times they have saved me from something - from bad weather, from cold, from sickness, from homelessness in Tallinn, for lonelyness, from drinking alone.... and i general....they are the nicest and most perfect couple i have even met! Of course for Kristi who never judges me and always encourages. For Riinu, who is crazy and drags me into stuff and who makes everything fun! And for Gunta , our mile long letters 24/7 and being as special as she is to me! No words to express that!
i had an year that changed so much... and i cant ask for more!

and i think i made like 100 mistakes cause i typed on the speed of light....too bad :P

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar